PIZZA BOCCA LUPOat
87 North San Pedro Street #133
San José, CA 95110
Temporary Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday:
11am - 8:45pm
11am - 9:45pm
11am - 8:15pm
Social Distancing Protocol
We are excited to announce that we can finally sell our pizzas to you in person again!
The only way we can conduct this new phase of business is, if everyone entering, ordering and hanging out (outdoors) at Pedro Square Market, respects the Social Distancing Protocol.
The Santa Clara County Health Officers mandates:
- Maintain at least six feet of social distance from individuals who are not part of your household.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue or fabric or, if not possible, into your sleeve or elbow (but not into hands)
- Wear a face covering
- Avoid all contact with anyone outside your household when sick with a fever, cough, or other COVID-19 symptoms.
After you have received your receipt, we have two requests for you:
- Check your phone number and pizza order. Make sure they are printed correctly.
- Hold on to your receipt, and show it to us when you pick up your pizza.
Instead of using pagers, we will send you a text message when your order is ready instead. It's therefore most important that we have your correct phone number and order on the receipt.
This also takes care of any potential miscommunication, since face coverings will make hearing each other more difficult.
Walk over to the entrance on 87 N.San Pedro Street. SPSM staff will perform a temperature check on you, either through a temperature screening app, or hand-held infrared thermometer.
Al Fresco Dining
San Pedro Square Market's ample outdoor spaces are open for outdoor dining! Limited capacity, but under the Californian sun!
If you dine onsite, we can only serve you your wine bottle with plastic cups. This is due to current times. We hope to move to wine glasses soon.
Exit through the indoor plaza's gate door that is facing West St. John's Street.
- Parking, including parking in the San Pedro Square parking garage across the street is currently free. Please check with the for updates on this current policy.
- Parking on San Pedro Square Market's loading dock is prohibited.
- Find bike racks or a near the West St. John - North San Pedro Street intersection.